Giving to SPU's School of Business, Government and Economics
It all started when...
There is always a time in which we are able to contribute to the life, education and well-being of the community around us. The value of lending your time and your resources to further education is immeasurable. Education begins and continues through our entire lives.
We appreciate the times and talents that you, as a member of the EAB, share so often with the students and faculty of Seattle Pacific University. We ask that you consider also contributing to opportunities that an excellent education offers.
A student attending SPU on a scholarship can actually say "It all started when . . I received an a financial award to go to college."
CONTRIBUTIONS THROUGH THE EXECUTIVE ADVISORY BOARD TO THE SBGE SUPPORTS THE SCHOOL IN THREE VERY IMPORTANT WAYS:
- EAB gifts are the only source of earmarked dollars to fund the activities of student organizations including BEGIN (SBGE student association), Beta Alpha Psi (The Professional Accounting Honorary Society), The Political Union (Political Science Majors), SPU Student Investment Fund (A student club that actively invests a portion of SPU's capital in various markets, learning how to maximize its return), and Global Development Association (Global Development majors).
- EAB gifts are an earmarked contribution to major initiatives contained in SGBE's Strategic Plan. SBGE Dean Ross Stewart welcomes discussion on current activities and goals.
- EAB gifts support an endowment program to make sure that generations of SPU students benefit from the commitment, dedication and generosity of current and future EAB members.
Contributions can be mailed directly
School of Business, Government, and Economics
Seattle Pacific University
3307 Third Ave West, Suite 201
Seattle, WA 98119-1950
Contact University Advancement directly
Advancement Office 206-281-2237 or Toll-free at 866-778-2638
On-line GIVING TO THE School of
BUsiness, Government and Economics VIA SPU
The link TO GIVE below directs you to the SPU site. Once you enter the site:
- Enter the amount you wish to give
- Use the drop-down arrow under "Designation" to choose "Other"
- Write in the intention of your gift such a 'EAB Annual Support', 'SBGE Student Club Support', 'Dean's Strategic Initiatives' or simply 'Dean's Fund'.
ANNUAL EAB MEMBErSHIP CONtRIBUTION
$1000 Annual Contribution payable December 31. Please specify 'EAB Dues' in the "Designation". If this annual deadline has been missed, please remit at your earliest convenience.
*Please note that the non-tax-deductible portion of your EAB Membership Contribution is $150. Please consult with your tax advisor prior to making gifts of securities or from a donor-advised fund in satisfaction of your dues.