As a part of the Executive Advisory Board's broader purpose, our goal is contributing to the student success and to be an advocate for ethical business leadership integrated with a faith perspective.
ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES
The SBGE Assessment & Professionalism is made up of EAB members, current SBGE faculty, current SBGE students, and community leaders. As a team they assist in communicating with the larger EAB about the potential member roles within the SBGE.
SBGE ASSESSMENT & PROFESSIONALISM
- Convene four times per year under the leadership of current EAB Executive Team Members
- Assist Dean Ross Stewart with the AACSB Accreditation process
- Assist with networking opportunities including business site tours, posting of company events, and as a mentor
- Provide industry updates and current trends and advise students in career development
- Actively participate in BUS 4942 Business Internship Reflection and Professional Assessment
- Continually pursue ideas to provide learning of professional behaviors